'Dark Hedges B&W Landscape / Portrait' Catalogue no 2047-2
Available in Landscape or Portrait...The Dark Hedges captured in black and white, also known for being used in filming of the HBO series Game of Thrones.
7x5 prints come with a choice of mount included in price,
A3 & above are delivered in a postal tube.
We also have a frame option -
Framed prints can be collected from St George's Market, Belfast on Sundays. Just use discount code - 'COLLECT' to remove delivery charges at checkout stage.
How to find The Dark Hedges
To Drive from Belfast it is approximately 49 miles and will take roughly 1 hour
Take the M2 Motorway from Belfast, leave motorway heading for Coleraine A26 , then right onto the A44 (Drones road) turn left onto the Breggagh road and head towars Gracehill Golf Club.
The Dark Hedges are located along Bregagh Road, near Gracehill Golf Club, off the A147, approximately 2.5 miles from the village of Stranocum heading north.
DIRECTIONS FROM BALLYMONEY Tourist Information Centre, Townhead Street Car Park:
• Drive to top of Townhead Street, at junction Turn RIGHT, get in left hand lane. TURN LEFT AT MINI ROUNDABOUT;
• Drive STRAIGHT ON at next mini roundabout, straight to end of road (Petrol station on your left);
• At approach to roundabout move into right hand lane, TURN RIGHT AT ROUNDABOUT onto A26 Frosses Road southbound towards Ballymena /Belfast;
• Take 3rd exit on left – B147 Kirk Road (Signposted Stranocum/Gracehill Golf Club/Ballintoy);
• Keep on B147 (through village of Stranocum) for approx 7 to 8 Miles;
• Bregagh Road is on right before reaching Gracehill Golf Club
If you are driving from the North Coast direction travelling south to Ballymoney, Stranocum is in between Dervock and Armoy. Follow signs for Gracehill Golf Club - it is a 2 minute drive from there.
Map also included